C I R C U L A R
17th April, 2019
The Hony. Secretary
All Affiliated Units
Sub: 4th West Bengal U-9/11 Years Age Group (Talent Hunt) State Badminton Championship to be organised by Jalpaiguri Town Club under JDBA in association with West Bengal Badminton Association from 11th May to 13th May, 2019 in the Indoor Hall of Jalpaiguri Town club.
We are pleased to inform you that Jalpaiguri Town Club under JDBA in association with West Bengal Badminton Association will be organising “4th West Bengal U-9/11 Years Age Group (Talent Hunt) State Badminton Championship” from 11th May to 13th May, 2019 in the Indoor Hall of Jalpaiguri Town club.
You are requested to send the entries along with entry fees of the Registered Players of your District with ID Nos. & Date of Birth (as per format) on or before 30th April, 2019 (before 5 p.m). Cheque / DD will be drawn in favour of “WEST BENGAL BADMINTON ASSOCIATION”.
Following Events will be organised:
Born on or after
Under-9 Yrs. Boys’ & Girls’
Under-11 Yrs. Boys’ & Girls’
The Entry Fees will be Rs. 400/-.
The Contact Persons on behalf of the Organisers are Sri Suddhaswatta Ghosh (9126014804) and Sri Tirthankar Dey (9775997720)
Please take care while sending the entries considering the following decisions:
1) Entry fee forwarded with wrong age group will stand forfeited and if the concerned District intend to change the age group to other appropriate group, additional Entry Fee has to be paid. In the event of any withdrawal or non participation by a player after draw is finalised and notified, the concerned player shall be compulsively required to pay Rs. 500/- to the Association before participating in the next Tournament as per due list displayed in the website.
2) The tournament committee reserves the right to refuse any entry, if incomplete.
3) The tournament will be conducted as per BAI/WBBA rules.
4) An event with less than six (6) entries will be cancelled.
5) Code of conduct will be strictly followed.
6) Last date of withdrawal is 2nd May, 2019.
Sekhar C. Biswas
Hony. General Secretary
Copy to: 1) Sri U.N. Banerjee
2) Sri Suranjan Dutta
Chairman – Tournament Committee
3) The Hony. Secretary
4) The Hony. Secretary
Jalpaiguri Town Club
5) Sri T.K. Mitra / Sri Dipak Nandi …….Please do the needful.
6) All Concerned