All Office Bearers, Authorised representatives of the Council Members, Affiliated Members, their Officials and affiliated Clubs, Players, Umpires, Coaches, Match Officials, Managers and/or other Officials either registered with and/or appointed by the Association, shall be bounded by the Code of Ethics of the Association.
- Shall at all point of time maintain utmost disciplinary and exemplary sporting conduct either in any playing arena, Court or outside.
- Show utmost respect to everyone, including and not merely limited to the official of the Association, match officials, opponent team, players, coaches, spectators or other persons.
- Shall comply with, follow, observe and honour all decision making processes in any playing arena, Court or outside.
- Shall not act in any misconduct or indisciplinary or derogatory act/conduct as provided in Rules 11 & 12 of the Association.
- Shall not conduct or organize any unauthorized Tournament without prior permission of WBBA in writing, which may at the discretion be granted subject to such terms and conditions.
- Shall not, participate or extend any assistance of any kind to an unapproved Tournament without prior permission of WBBA in writing, which may at the discretion be granted subject to such terms and conditions.
- Save as provided herein below, neither the Player nor Umpire or Coach shall use either in the Court or in the Arena of any Tournament any Dress with logo or emblem or name of any unauthorized or unrecognized body of the Association, Coaching Camp, Club, Academy, Association or Institution or which directly or indirectly is competing of any Sponsor, for participation in any Event including tournament, match or Championship authorized by or held or organized or under the aegis of West Bengal Badminton Association or while representing it at any level and no one shall be permitted to enter the Arena with any of such Kits or Dress with logo or emblem or name: Player’s Name, Respective District Associations; Bengal; India; Yonex; Sports’ Clothing Licensed Manufacturers, Universities & its Affiliates, Sports Council; Bengal Olympic, and BAI approved Logos/Emblems.
- To ensure strict compliance with the laws of the game & code of conduct of BWF read with BAI and WBBA.
- To ensure strict compliance with all rules, regulations and directives of WBBA and BAI.
- No Player shall cause any withdrawal from either the qualifying or main draw after publication of the draw without cogent acceptable evidence or proof of “bona fide” injury, illness, bereavement, any Board Examination or other emergent situation.
- Refrain from using any word commonly known and understood in any language to be profane or indecent and uttered clearly and loudly enough to be heard by the Umpire or spectators or making of gestures or signs with the hands and/or racket or shuttle that commonly have an obscene or offensive meaning or from making a statement within the arena of the tournament, directed at any official, opponent, player, spectator or other person that implies dishonesty or is derogatory, insulting or otherwise abusive.
- Not to attempt to influence the decision of Line Judges by arm, hand, racket, any form of disgruntled gestures, or orally or using any abusing or threatening language or show of rebel/dissent.
- Not to make any statement to anyone related to any Tournament either at any Venue or otherwise, directed at any official of the Association, match officials, opponent team or player, spectator or other person which implies derogatory, insulting or defamatory directly or by innuendo or otherwise.
- Not to consume or possess any alcoholic Drinks or any prohibitive/banned drugs/stimulative substance either during the course of any Tournament/Matches or prior thereto and while on Tour representing the State or otherwise. Any Breach shall automatically cause suspension for not less than 6 (six) months with further disciplinary actions.
- Not to indulge in any Age Fraud, fudging or falsification of any document, inclusive of, but not merely limited to "Birth Certificate", "Registration Card", or otherwise. Any Breach shall automatically cause suspension for not less than 6 (six) months with further disciplinary actions including life ban.
- Not to contrive any Match or attempt to do so in any manner whatsoever, nor to fix any match or any Game by intentionally conceding or throwing any Game or giving intentional walk over. Any Breach shall automatically cause suspension for not less than 6 (six) months with further disciplinary actions.
Any breach would invite disciplinary action as per the Rules of the Association